2015年6月16日星期二

BRD is the lowest DPS average-wise in FFXIV

We're back on the Developers' Blog with a look at more new job actions (and a peek at icons)!  If your BRD is doing higher DPS than other DPSes in your raid, they are bad. That is all. BRD is the lowest DPS average-wise. Not talking about every DPS. I do 500+ DPS with my BRD in the Final Coil, not exactly the lowest in the group or low by any standards...granted, that is with Echo, but still not too shabby!
buy FFXIV Gil

 Lol white mage graphics are so obnoxious, i love it. WHM spells definitely made this game for me. White Mage looks freaking amazing! Notice the hotbars. The existing jobs have 5 shown skills, indicating they have 5 New skills. The new "jobs" have 2 full hotbars with brand new icons. This suggests that they aren't jobs at all, or at least not the way we're used to. Please don't be a Death Knight deal, square. The new jobs start at level 30, they don't even have classes like the older jobs. So yeah, they are different than what we are used to. i love my dk in wow.

I love Final Fantasy. They didn't give me my code cheap FFXIV Gil.  you can already do that.  Hurry up and let us on I preorder at gamestop. Went there and they didn't know anything going today and talking to someone else! ! It should be on your receipt. BRD is the job with the ugliest gear, worst LB, lowest DPS and the ugliest animations.. and it is also my main.  Hey now! At least your LB changes in HW!. Yeah, finally. grin Also the DPS will get higher and the gear looks kinda ok. Seems like things will finally get better.Kirimu Coat is OP bro, best looking piece in the game IMO lol. Ugliest gear? False. You mean best hats. And low dps? Not the bard I raid with. o.o.

没有评论:

发表评论