2015年6月7日星期日

FFXIV new Xaela clan

I have not knocked anyone for choosing to play. I have actually supported the game. As a matter of fact, others are knocking people like me who are against subscription (regardless of reasoning buy FFXIV Gil). It's a good idea to be aware of your audience. Though you don't perceive it as "knocking," to others it is.

Coming to the thread of a P2P MMO and complaining about monthly fees is akin to going to a steakhouse and complaining about them using steak knives. while your comparison is on point, I don't agree with the "knocking" part. My original comment, I can see an argument that the comment is in support of f2p. However it made no negative impact on the life style or choices of subscribers. Nor any of my following comments. Yet you can see others making assumptions and judgemental comments towards me. A person should be able to eat cheap FFXIV Gil a steak however they want to, but in this case, the option is forced upon.

The "you shouldn't be allowed to play for asking that question" clan.

Seriously, the moment this game becomes free to play (never) is the moment it becomes a bad game. The moment this game goes free to play will be because it failed to hold a crowd's attention. The loss of a sub fee will not be the cause. To be clear, this is a good game with enough content so that day will not likely come for years. This has been brought up soooo many times.... Free to play = pay to win. I'd much rather have the sub fee. an ability to buy singles in the Market Board would be nice.

People like things without reading so these never work.  Keepers of the moon ftw and I haven't seen another male around which makes kinda unique. But the new Xaela clan... tempted to switch.

没有评论:

发表评论