2015年6月2日星期二

difference between FFXV and KH3

Nah mobile games are poop across the board. Release FFXV and KH3 or go home. Awesome game,Square are you obligated to reply with smiley faces or is that a choice you get to make? Ugh they actually went and made a game based off the collapsing enviorments shtick. Yuck. 0/10. So its Temple Run just Tomb Raiderized. Please make it compatible with THL5000 model cheap FFXIV Gil !!!! Please . Kingdom Hearts 3 release date? Sorry I just really wanna know. How the mighty have fallen. just heard the Terrible news that the Rise of a Tomb Raider will be an XBOX one exclusive how lame ! Tomb raider hasn't been a console exclusive ever . whats this monkey shine? isolating the PlayStation gamers is stupid publicity stunt that could anger a lot of dedicated Tomb Raider fans and don't feed me that junk "oh they will eventually release it for ps4" that's just stupid.the only reason they are doing this is because playstation4 stomped them in sales poor xbox one babies need a boost .i say so what. Microsoft needs to pick up the pace or sink . probably wont even purchase it when it is released for ps4 feeling let down by a corporate panic.

I like your games. Enough that whenever your mystery boxes come around, I can't really justify buying one, because I've already got most of the possibilities in my collection.

But we need to talk.What's with the prices of the "micro" transactions in Relic Run? For $58.97 I could unlock and upgrade everything. Or I could buy The most recent Tomb Raider and both Lara Croft games. Or or could buy every game you've ever released during the next Steam sale.Or if I chipped in $6.02 more, I could buy 120,000 coins or 12,000 gems - more than any sane person could ever spend in the game. And that's why I take umbrage at this strange economy you've created.



没有评论:

发表评论