2015年6月26日星期五

PS3 version silver chocobo feathers

Maybe work on your servers? It'd be nice if I wasn't randomly kicked for no reason. . Yeaaa Yea I think everyone knows that. I said "for no reason" as in I'm in a dungeon and get kicked or I log in and start buy FFXIV Gil a quest and get kicked. Obviously I wouldn't complain over something as petty as afk kicking lmfao. How about the silver chocobo feathers my wife gets them last night I got nothing so what the hell. and to change to ps4 in my account i have to log in in the ps4? You use your same log in. If you have the PS3 version, I believe you can upgrade it to the PS4 version for free, not sure if that feature is still there. If you buy the PS4 version, you will still have the license for the PS3 version.

Pretty much, if you bought the game individually for each platform, you own the licenses for them, and can log into the game with cross-play, unlike Elder Scrolls Online, where Xbox, PlayStation, and PC are not cross-play. i see in the account the option add ps4 lincense. The free upgrade period ended March 31, 2015, so you'll have to buy it. Sooo much to do cheap FFXIV Gil. Can't wait for more. I don't understand what I'm supposed to do when there's 791 players in queue. Even if I sit there an hour it won't log in. can i use keyboard and mouse with ps4?

Have only tried keyboard but I'm sure mouse can as well! the HUD UI will shift from controller to PC settings. cool. gonna give it a shot. i respect giving the option to use controller, but, in my opinion, mmo's need mouse/controller. Also, if you're interested we have a PS4 exclusive FC on Marlboro with 155 members. i'll look into it once it's done downloading. thanks!I run a Paladin so I can definitely use a controller to my leisure. But once I make an Astrologian I'll go mouse and keyboard. over my head but i look forward to learning. I preordered the the very first day we could. As of today, I have never been charged and the game never shipped. In fact, my SE Store account no longer shows my order. I emailed and was told my order was cancelled because my billing info was wrong. That is BS! I have spent hundreds on your merchandise thru the store! Why was I not notified to fix the supposed billing error?

You may also like:

How to Register the Heavensward Expansion Pack






没有评论:

发表评论